Amopé™ Electronic Nail Care System FAQs
Posted on 15th May 2017 @ 1:46 PM
- 1. How do you use it?
- 2. Can I still use my favorite nail polish?
- 3. On which kind of battery does it run?
- 4. Can I use the product on toenails, too?
- 5. How long do the heads last?
- 6. Can I file every shape I want?
- 7. I have diabetes. Can I use it?
- 8. How often do I have to use it?
- 9. Can I use it on my cat or dog?
- 10. Where can I buy it?
- 11. How to clean it?
- 12. Can I use it under the shower?
- 13. In which order do I have to use the different heads?
- 14. How do I dispose my old heads?
- 15. Can I use it for my child?
- 16. How to change the battery?
1. How do you use it?
Just watch the Amopé™ Electronic Nail Care System how-to video.
2. Can I still use my favorite nail polish?
Of course! Your nails with polish will shine better than ever, because the smooth surface of your freshly polished nails will help the polish layers to reflect the light more evenly. For more durability we recommend using a clear polish as a base layer.
3. On which kind of battery does it run?
You need 1 AA battery which already comes in the gadget.
4. Can I use the product on toenails, too?
Yes, of course you can. For hygienic reasons some people prefer their own set of heads for toenails.
5. How long do the heads last?
They last for up to 12 weeks depending on how often they are used.
6. Can I file every shape I want?
Sure. You find suggestions on nail shapes in our Amopé™ Electronic Nail Care System how-to video.
7. I have diabetes. Can I use it?
Talk to your Healthcare Professional.
8. How often do I have to use it?
File whenever you feel the need for it. In summer, nails grow faster than in winter; that's the only thing to keep in mind. For buffing: Whenever you feel imperfections on your nail surface, the buff head will do the job, but don't overdo it! We recommend to buff each nail not more than 15 seconds every 2 weeks. For polishing: Whenever the shine has gone you can use the white shine head to give your nails a fresh shine. To prolong the shine: you can enhance the shine with our nail and cuticle oil.
9. Can I use it on my cat or dog?
Amopé™ Electronic Nail Care System was designed only with humans in mind. Animal nails are harder than ours, and cats and dogs may not react the way you expect it when they hear and feel an electric nail file.
10. Where can I buy it?
You can buy the Amopé™ Electronic Nail Care System and refill heads at your local drugstore and online. The Electronic Nail Care System and refill heads can be found with other Amopé™ products in the footcare aisle.
11. How to clean it?
A damp cloth will do for the electronic nail pen (keep in mind it is not waterproof). The single file heads however can be rinsed under water once they are removed from the nail pen.
12. Can I use it under the shower?
We designed it not to be waterproof. The reason is quite simple: Filing, buffing and polishing nails require dry nails. Wet nails are too soft.
13. In which order do I have to use the different heads?
Firstly, use the filing head for getting your nails into the desired shape. Secondly, even out imperfections with the buffing head. At last, get them a nice and healthy shine with the polishing head.
14. How do I dispose my old heads?
Preferably dispose the old heads in residual waste containers. There are no special requirements for the disposal of old heads.
15. Can I use it for my child?
No. The nails of babies are too soft to be filed or buffed. Also, we don't think that babies care about having shiny nails at all..
16. How to change the battery?
Once your battery is dead, you can unscrew the base and replace the used battery with a new one.