Amopé Pedi Perfect™ Electronic Foot File with Diamond Crystals - Product page
Soft beautiful feet, efffortlessly
- Reveals soft, beautiful feet after just one use
- Comes with a coarse roller head with diamond crystals that gently but effectively buffs away hard skin, leaving feet feeling soft and silky smooth.
- Roller heads available in three different intensities: Extra Coarse for particularly thick and stubborn hard skin, Coarse for regular hard skin and Soft Touch for the perfect finishing touch
- Ergonomically designed handle is moulded to fit the hand, making it extremely comfortable and pleasant to use. And its roller head is uniquely designed to cover your feet's curves and spin 360 degrees for quick results.
- Comes with a safety feature that locks the roller in place if too much pressure is applied, preventing any injuries
Amopé Pedi Perfect Foot File has a unique roller head with diamond crystals, which effortlessly buffs away thick, hard skin revealing silky smooth & touchably soft feet after your first use.
Using for the first time Unscrew the base of the unit in an anti-clockwise direction and remove Remove and dispose of both the red insulator tab and the plastic ring Replace the base of the unit and screw in a clockwise direction until secure Follow the pack directions for regular usage Regular usage Remove the protective roller cover before use Ensure that the roller head is securely inserted into the unit. Do not use without the roller head attached Turn on by twisting the silver ring to the left and gently glide the roller head over hard skin and the dead skin will gradually exfoliate. Use only on dry skin. Do not press too hard, or the unit will stop Turn off and check if you have achieved the softness you desire. If not, turn on and repeat until the level of smoothness is obtained Turn off by twisting the silver ring to the right Wipe or rinse feet to remove excess dead skin particles Thoroughly dry feet Apply moisturiser and massage into your fabulous smooth feet! Cleaning after use The Scholl Velvet Smooth Express Pedi is not waterproof but can be cleaned as follows: Turn the unit off Remove the roller by pressing the eject button on the side of the unit and gently pulling the roller away Rinse the roller head under the tap Clean the body of the unit with a clean damp cloth Dry both the roller head and main unit with a clean dry cloth Replace the roller and the protective cover Replacing the roller head Ensure that the unit is turned off Remove the roller by pressing the eject button on the side of the unit and gently pulling the roller away Place the new roller into the unit by pressing in the pins on either sides of the roller head and inserting the head into the device Check that the roller head is securely attached to the device before use
Keep out of reach of children For use on hard skin on the feet only Do not use in the same area more than 3–4 seconds at a time. Stop if skin becomes sore or inflamed Use only on dry (not wet) skin Do not use on broken, sore or irritated skin Do not submerge the device in water This product is not suitable for people with diabetes and those with poor blood circulation Keep long hair and clothing away from the device when in use Product Code: 10051400931972